- White crystalline hygroscopic powder.
- It is a chelating agent that works very well with iron and copper.
- A buffering agent acting as alkali in acidic solutions. and acts as an acid in alkaline solutions
- Commonly used in conjunction with other acids such as Citric acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Nitric Acid, etc.
- Prevent crystallization in the fruit pulp.
- Help reduce acid - alkaline and maintain the acidity of the product.
- Anti-Oxidant prevents the product's flavor from changing.
- Promote the efficiency of preservatives.
- Prevent sedimentation and color change of the product.
- Prevent browning at the bottle neck of chili sauce, tomato sauce and various dipping sauces
- Fruit juice products, soft drinks
- Processed fruit and vegetable products such as preserved, dried, canned vegetables and fruits.
- Marmalade jam products
- Sauces, dipping sauces and dressings such as soy sauce
- Use quickly after open.
- In order to keep the remainder, remove the air from the package and store it in sealed containers in a cool, dry location.
- The item is hygroscopic. Product hardening has no effect on product quality.