White fine crystalline powder with a sweet taste.
It is an amino acid that is odorless, soluble in water, and has a sweet taste.
- Increase the amount of amino acids in the product.
- Use as a flavor enhancer
- Control the product’s acidity - alkalinity of the product.
- Chelating helps to prevent enzyme deterioration and color and odor changes.
- Slightly sweet. Add flavor to sauces, drinks, and even food.
- Control the pH in the product (Buffering Agent).
- Increase the amount of protein in the diet.
- Antioxidant in butter, cheese, margarine products
- Additives for fermentation (Brewing)
- Seasonings, such as soy sauce and fish sauce, seasoning powder.
- Food and beverage items
- A variety of canned foods for both humans and pets.
Keep in a cool, dry place and store in a well-ventilated area