Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester หรือ Sucrose Ester of Fatty Acid
Yellow powder that ranges from white to yellowish white.
- It is a substance made up of sucrose and fatty acids.
- Food additives that are high in purity, tasteless, odorless, and non-toxic.
- Water soluble at various temperatures.
- The percentage of volume used is lower than for other substances (Low dosage).
- Compatible with other surfactants. Working together will yield positive results.
- Make the product thicker (Thickening Agent).
- Construct an emulsion state (Emulsifying Agent).
- Improve air absorption (Foaming Agent).
- Prevent large ice crystals from forming.
- Improve product puffiness and volume by increasing water absorption and moisture retention.
- Prevent fat crystallization.
- Increase shelf life
- Water and oil based products such as mayonnaise, coconut milk, margarine, shortening.
- Dairy products, ice cream
- - Make the texture soft, not universal.
- Products made from flour or sugar such as candy, caramel.
- Fat-containing beverages such as ready-to-drink coffee.
- Bakery products such as bread, cereal bread, cream puffs, biscuits
- Pack in sealed containers and stored in a cool place