- Water soluble
- Caking risk
- Absorbs moisture
- Preserve the freshness of the seafood.
- Stabilize the color of the product.
- Increase the water holding capacity of the product.
- Helps to retain moisture of seafood products during storage and transportation.
- Maintain product quality.
- Maintain product freshness.
- Improve the texture of the product.
- Control the acidity - alkalinity of the product
- Meat products such as sausages
- Various seafood products
- Dairy products
- Fruit juice drinks
Store in a dry place and avoid moisture