- Water solubility.
- When dissolved in water, alkalinity pH ranges from 9 to 10.8.
- Aids in the emulsification of the product.
- Prevent fat fragmentation from occurring.
- Preserve the product's moisture.
- Increase the product's shelf life.
- Optimize and improve the texture characteristics of the product.
- Dessert toppings, such as whipped cream, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
will improve the stability and consistency of the whipping.
- Help control the acidity - base of the product.
- Preserve the color of the product.
- Meat, poultry and seafood products
- Dairy products and frozen desserts
Store in a cool and well-ventilated area. Avoid moisture