Fine yellowish white powder
- It is soluble in cold water and creates a heat and freeze resistant gel structure.
- The resulting gel is transparent.
- The use rate is lower than for other substances (Low dosage)
- Make the product thicker (Thickening Agent).
- Make the product more stable (Stabilizer Agent).
- Aid in the homogenization of products (Emulsifier).
- Provide a tough, soft structure while retaining moisture.
- Used as a prebiotic
- Help maintain the color of the
- Dairy products such as ice cream.
- Products from starch / sugar
- Confectionary products such as candy and chewing gum
- Baked goods such as bread and cakes
- Products such as sauces, soups, and salad dressings
Store in a dry and well ventilated place.